Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

More Butterflies!

Here are the items we made at the June cardmaking class - again using the Butterfly Basics stamps and dies and paper from the new Bohemian DSP pack. .  The wee bag was made following the tutorial found here http://www.craftyhallett.co.uk/bag-in-a-box-handbag/  We matched it up with Rich Razzleberry card and the brads from the Antique Brads set.  The mini cards are cut from Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla card - I couldn't believe it when I went to take a photo, one of my cards was missing (someone had taken it home by mistake) and I had absolutely no Very Vanilla card left - so I had to wait until my next order was delivered and make another one to complete the set!
The tent card was made using the idea from Ruth's video tutorial on A Passion for crafts Facebook page. The other card was a straightforward one to get everybody started off - and to use some of the lovely new lace trim. Again, all the paper came from the Bohemian DSP pack.

1 comments:

  1. All gorgeous makes Bernice ... especially love the little gift bag, it's soooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete